Freego F3 Pro Max Premium

The Amazon throttle I got is plug and play; has the yellow plugs.

Oh, I mean the throttle mechanism itself. I broke a plastic tab or messed up the spring, so it doesn't manually go back to zero, if that makes sense. The new full throttle is for my comfort preference and plus, I want to look cool.

Maybe your controllers were having an issue? Were you on a PAS level lower than 5? Those limit the speed and cut off power.
No I was in PAS 5 & let off the throttle & went to throttle up again & it was like the throttle was dead.

Lol I do think it's got a controller problem, but I'm never able to capture it on video.

Anybody ever ride a bike with a side car. I think I need this for the dog. She would love this!.
Screenshot_20240318-112909_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240318-112932_Chrome.jpg

Its shock mounted & heim joints so it should articulate some. I know my dog would just Love it!!!
What kind of dog? You could make him run alongside you for awhile, then let him jump in when he gets tired. :LOL:

It does seem like just your type of project.

On the other hand, wouldn't a kid trailer be a lot cheaper and easier, and work with one of your current eBikes?

What kind of dog? You could make him run alongside you for awhile, then let him jump in when he gets tired. :LOL:

It does seem like just your type of project.

On the other hand, wouldn't a kid trailer be a lot cheaper and easier, and work with one of your current eBikes?
Lmao what is the fun in that. I was thinking about adding a 500watt hub motor to the side car. Then it will be my type of Frankenstein ride!.

My dog is a whipador supposedly. A mutt.

Back