Jasion X Hunter display not allowing changes

shizzzon

Local time
7:48 AM
I am very new to ebike world but have knowledge with dc electronics for long time.

Anyways I recently purchased a few of these xhunter bikes. I've only rode 1 so far and have a question about its display.

I noticed it was limited at speed to 20mph.

Their manual never mentions how to enter the program settings section but I figured it out by holding up and down together...

Now, once in, we were changing some settings we didn't know what they were for....yet...

We managed to revert everything back EXCEPT for one setting.

P07.

If I remember correctly, P07 was defaulted to 0.
There is a range of this from 0000 - 0006.

It was bumped to 0006... but here is problem.

This affects the speedometer. When I'm going ~ 28-30 according to GPS, bike only reads ~7-7.5mph.

When I go back into P07 to change, the number flashes waiting for me to change it but the up or down arrow no longer works in P07 section....

That makes no sense to me so I am stumped on how to change it.

I have been given a reset method of holding down for 10s in P16 to restore default settings.

This allows me to retune all settings now.

I will put this here in place of my old comments. Here is a little insight on the settings on your X Hunter. I do not know how accurate this is, I do however know that it fixed my cousins when his settings got messed with. I hope it being here can help someone else too (Thank you Neil Paddock on the Jasion Facebook group!).

jasion x hunter settings.jpg

Back