Hello Everyone!

Alexzannder

Local time
8:13 AM
hello from PA! my name is Alex and I am new to the Ebike world. I have been researching them for awhile now but would gladly take suggestions on models. I live in the wilderness on a dirt road, so def something that isn't a pavement princess. My cousin recently picked up a jasion x hunter, you might see some post from me asking to help troubleshoot it, def not much on those that I could find.

Anyway thanks all, I love forums and how much info they have so I'm glad to be here

Welcome to the forum! You should probably look into bikes with front and rear suspension, perhaps even dual motor depending on how much sand/mud you have to drive through. Ultimately, you will need to set a price target as well. The last critical factor will rely upon how mechanically/electrically skilled you are. If you find these factors a challenge, then a bike bought from a brick and mortar store may be your best option.

Welcome to the forum! You should probably look into bikes with front and rear suspension, perhaps even dual motor depending on how much sand/mud you have to drive through. Ultimately, you will need to set a price target as well. The last critical factor will rely upon how mechanically/electrically skilled you are. If you find these factors a challenge, then a bike bought from a brick and mortar store may be your best option.
Thanks for the input, I have loads of experience with RCs so the electronics is something I’m willing to dive into. I have looked into some dual motor and I am also trying to find something built in US. Seems like the quality of the china stiff is hit or miss

Back