Freego F3 Pro Max Problems.

That guy that came to motoredbikes then left, wut was his name?
he said you owed him a cylinder and a cdi lol

like 3 years ago maybe?

Bro listen lol
I'm just messin around with ya :ROFLMAO:

I just had smoked some strawberry cake dab and it got my mind way out there brother lol

:)

That guy that came to motoredbikes then left, wut was his name?
he said you owed him a cylinder and a cdi lol

like 3 years ago maybe?
I'm not sure, there was some guys banned. But I never owed anyone, anything! Dont know if some1 is talking s**tz on me or what.

Well owing money is 2 someone is something I dont like doing. Yeah you know that's how people lose fingers & hands & stuff!!!
It used to be a day all was asked was for a days labor or a months worth of work for some land.
Times have certainly changed my friend.

We shud prolly just start removing toes, see hows they walk then lol

;)

I still cant believe I got a broke bike at 314miles! Dang at this rate I need a parts bike for testing purposes. & Spare parts. I'm bout to drop the controllers & wiring out of the bike & look things over.

It used to be a day all was asked was for a days labor or a months worth of work for some land.
Times have certainly changed my friend.

We shud prolly just start removing toes, see hows they walk then lol

;)
Yep I still believe in the barter system. They get what they need & I get what I want. I wish I could work a full month for some land, I'd be all over that! Even if it was a small patch I could call my own.

I'm give credit to my bike thou! It did not leave me walking. I'll take 16mph any day over pedaling a 120lbs single speed bike home. Whew that would of been a work out!!!!

Ok I'm getting somewhere. I need to find out what a 05 error code is on a Yolin 81f display. This code now shows up when trying to do a brake lever speed bypass. Basically opens bike up to the maximum speed.

Anybody wanna chime in & help me out.

Thanks. Here is a pic.
20231109_210308.jpg

Looks like a 05 error code is a brake failure code.

I guess 2mrow I'll chase all the wiring down & see if I can find a loose or bad connection to the controllers & brake levers. Luckily this bike must have a limp home mode of 16mph, if a brake failure is present. I'm glad I did not have to pedal home.

I'll give Freego a thumbs up for speediness, they are already emailing me & walking me thru their troubleshooting procedures. See what I find out.

Ok a Freego service tech sent a video to me & had me change the 08P setting to 36mph & now my bike is back to hitting a speed of 43mph free load speed.

But answer me this, how the heck did the 08P setting change or get changed all on its own?

Programming glitch? Display glitch? I still get a 05 error code if trying a brake lever speed override.

I'll go ride it in the morning & see what happens.

I'm going try & post this 10 second video of my bike with a mind of it's own.

Attachments

• 20231110_124809.jpg
    20231110_124809.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 53
Yeah I made a youtube shorts video, but I cant seem to find it. & I cant figure out how to post a video on this site.

I think the controllers went to sh#t, the bike with the rear wheel off the ground will just automatically start going/moving & increase up to a speed of 16.3mph & without touching anything.

i had a voilamart controller do that to me once.
after i turned it on while sitting on it, the thing would just take off but never went over 4 mph LOL

i had a voilamart controller do that to me once.
after i turned it on while sitting on it, the thing would just take off but never went over 4 mph LOL
Yeah this started this morning. I thought I had the bike fixed. But instead another issue has showed up to the party.

Bro, i keep coming up with 05 error as being a brake error lol :oops:
Yeah it started as a 05 brake error, then the bike went into automatic cruise control for some reason. I took a 10 second video of the bike running on it's own.

Back