Freego F3 Pro Max Problems.

DieselTech

Local time
3:42 AM
Ok I figured i.would start a thread onFreego F3 Pro Max Problems.

Ok I got my 1st problem 2day. I stopped at a stop sign & then took off &

I get 16mph max in PAS 5 or full throttle by hand throttle. I emailed Freego & I guess we will see where this goes.

Can these ebikes just get a glitch & screw up in the display settings all a sudden? Controller glitch?

I shut bike on & off = 16mph still in PAS 5
Remove & reinstalled batteries= 16mph max PAS5

Any thoughts where to look?

Also anybody with a Freego F3 Pro please feel free to list your bikes problems.
Screenshot_20231109-170741_Video Player.jpg

can you get into the controller settings bro?

Hmmmm......I wonder if the weight difference in the tires caused some sort of weirdness..make sense?

shhhhhh it I wonder what messed up...
Did you change the wheel size after you installed the new tires?

Wait..it worked before right after the new tires right?

can you get into the controller settings bro?

Hmmmm......I wonder if the weight difference in the tires caused some sort of weirdness..make sense?
I think I can, somebody listed the security code in 1of my other threads. I need to find it in my other thread & try enter controller/display settings.

Lmao We Cant Be Having This Sheets!!!

shhhhhh it I wonder what messed up...
Did you change the wheel size after you installed the new tires?

Wait..it worked before right after the new tires right?
Worked when I had the Battlax Tires on there. Moped tires I just put on are even lighter.

I stopped at a sign & took off in PAS 5 & it only hits 16mph. Worked 20miles b4 that just fine.

yeah that sounds strange...
Its threatening me to put in dual Sabvoton controllers!!! I hate 2 on a brand new bike, kinda bought it just to ride, not wrench on it!!!

It is what it is thou. This bike has seen 200+ miles of some hard offroad riding. It's got 314 miles on it.

oh man that would eat those batteries bro lol

somehow you're being limited to 16 mph so it has to be in some setting or some weird shhhhhh it.

OH!! do you have a limit wire?? Like some controllers have a speed limiting wire and others have a wattage limiting wire..

oh man that would eat those batteries bro lol

somehow you're being limited to 16 mph so it has to be in some setting or some weird shhhhhh it.

OH!! do you have a limit wire?? Like some controllers have a speed limiting wire and others have a wattage limiting wire..
Ok I got into the settings & P08 on my settings is 16mph. Now I got to look up a yolin 81f display manual & see what P08 setting is.

wait bro..how would it have set itself to 16mph..... did you get into the settings before...like when you got it..
It was going faster before...how did it change...that is a question to ask them...tell them to come here and they can talk to
you real time.

Is this the one bro?

wait bro..how would it have set itself to 16mph..... did you get into the settings before...like when you got it..
It was going faster before...how did it change...that is a question to ask them...tell them to come here and they can talk to
you real time.

Is this the one bro?

Yeah idk what's going on? My display says Yolin 81F on the back & my settings dont line up or jive with the manual. I've never accessed the settings till now. I guess I'll wait for a email from Freego.

So, I'm wondering if they are different because of the dual batteries? wishful thinking perhaps..

Brother, I know this is going to seem like a huge task, but look through here...there are some differences...i mean ya gotta look at alot
of stuff bro...just look through all of this to see if any of it meshes with your system...

Yeah you asked about a current limit wire or current limiting thru display. I'm saying they are limiting current thru the display. It's set at 23amps which is what the controllers are listed as.
20231109_192121.jpg

This should not have changed all of a sudden like this.
I wonder if any of their FB pages have situations like this..

This should not have changed all of a sudden like this.
I wonder if any of their FB pages have situations like this..
Yeah all the sudden something out of the blue happened when I stopped at that sign. All the settings appear to be in order from what i can find that matches the manual.

Back