Another new guy 1st ebike

DieselTech

Local time
3:06 AM
Well I was told by someone to join this forum. So here I am. Finally broke down & ordered my 1st real ebike. I joined soo, some of you professional ebike owners can help me along the way.

Maybe even help a new guy on what & what not to do with his new ebike.

I'm looking forward to learn some things & see some of these new exciting rides coming out recently.

Well if you all are wondering what I ordered.
I pre-ordered a Freego Shotgun F3 Pro Max.

Cant wait to get it!!! Thanks.

Hey Welcome to the forums @DieselTech man! :cool:

We're small and not alot of active people but they will chime in when you have questions.

Good to see ya :)

Vroom Vroom :D

No worries at all @DieselTech , when the power grids shut down and not everyone has solar capabilities, we'll see a decline in ebike LOL
That's why I need to get me a small solar setup built. Plus I got a small wind generator I can build & add to the system.

Power Grid shuts down there will be alot of people not knowing WTF to do!!! Wont have a clue!!! Same people that thinks, bacon comes from a plant!!!

The power goes off where I am from time to time. Luckily I have a small backup system to run the car fridge and charge the laptop! I would like to go fully off grid one day, power is starting to cost more and more down here.

Back