Who here owns a Aventon 500.3? How are you liking it so far?

B

blakeman62

Just wondering what kind of ebike it's been for people who have one and what do you think of the ebike so far? Would you buy one again knowing what you know about the bike now. Did you buy fenders and rack for the back? What do you think about the company Aventon? Thank you for responding!! and have a good day!!

Well, there’s at least one Pace owner here, though not a 500.3.

I have a Level.2, which allows me to comment on some of your questions.

The Level.2 includes rack and fenders, but I found it had too much forward lean. (Fixed that with an adjustable stem) I like that one of the tail/brake lights is integrated into the fender. This wouldn’t be the case on the Pace.

The Level.2 likely has the same torque sensor as the Pace 500.3 and it’s great; very efficient and natural.

If you’re going to commute on it, buy the fenders. If you’re going to buy a rack, buy the Topeak MTX rack instead, then you can use their nice slide-in cargo options: tail bag with or without fold-out panniers, basket, crate, etc. Otherwise, let me know and I’ll sell you my OEM Aventon rack for cheap.

Aventon quality is great, I’d buy it again.

I have a brand new Aventon Pace 500.3. Purchased from the dealer here in Flagler Beach, Florida, and have been extremely happy with the bike and the dealer.1300 miles since September 5th no problems . Crane Creek L T suspension seat post and Schwalbe Pick Up 2.35 tires at 40 psi made a huge increase in comfort. Aventon has been quick to respond to the questions I asked.

Just wondering what kind of ebike it's been for people who have one and what do you think of the ebike so far? Would you buy one again knowing what you know about the bike now. Did you buy fenders and rack for the back? What do you think about the company Aventon? Thank you for responding!! and have a good day!!
Bought two Pace 500.3s two weeks ago from a local bike shop in Miamisburg, Ohio. Both kids moved out this past year and my wife and I needed an outdoor hobby. We added racks to both bikes and put full fenders on hers. I have over seven hours of road riding on mine and have enjoyed every minute. The country roads are rough and hilly here, but the Pace has conquered it all. My wife now ask me if I want to go for a ride. We love our Pace 500s. Spend the money, you won't be disappointed.

Back