Buying Local or discount from Aventon

propose to the local shop to sell it to you unassembled: if they tell you that they cannot, it means that they only want to charge you $50 more.

thought so but with so many abbreviations popping everywhere in social media it's hard to tell what some people are trying to say.....Thx....
Yeah i agree with ya brother, some of them i've no clue what they are saying/mean LOL

yeah real fires lol there are several around me like within 18 miles was the closest one, might be around 20 miles away but it's close enough.

Then we have the ones in bedford county and amherst county then the ones to the west of us.

The one on Afton has been contained and extinguished as of 1 am this morning, with no signs of restarting.

Crazy smoke makes me eyes burn. Went for a short ride then just came back home ..

For some reason when i see PA i keep thinking the people are closer to me than they really are geographically i guess LOL

I hear you. I asked didn't even ask him to match the Aventon deal, but to just take his price down $150 on the Level 2 and $125 on the Pace 500.3. So the Level2 would be $ 1650 and the Pace, $1550 compared to Aventon price of $1425 and $1325. He wouldn't take a dime off the retail price, so I told him good luck with that attitude and I walked.:giggle:
Good for you. Probably doesn't matter anyways.....if that guy runs his business that way....he won't be around very long. Hope you enjoy your new rides.

Hi All
Quick question. I am looking to buy an Aventon level 2 and a Pace 500.3 for myself and my wife. Aventon is having a huge Black Friday sale now where I can purchase the level 2 for $1399 and the pace 500.3 for $1299 on their site. I went to my LBS this weekend and the best they will do is level2 $1799 and Pace 500.3 $1699. So there is an $800 difference in savings buying direct fron Aventon. I was hoping to support my LBS if they could at least reduce their price for each bike by $150-200 off the retail price, but no deal. So my question is do I save $800 and go with Aventon direct knowing that their support for their bikes is severely lacking if I need any warranty support or choose the LBS and receive 2 assembled bikes and warranty support from them. I'm leaning towards going with Aventon direct but would like some further input from the group.
Thanks much
I was fortunate as I have an excellent LBS in Florida which offered me the price as listed on the Aventon site for the Aventure.2, built it, and delivered it. Very professional and competent. I couldn’t ask for more. They will get ALL of my bike business from this point forward.

I was fortunate as I have an excellent LBS in Florida which offered me the price as listed on the Aventon site for the Aventure.2, built it, and delivered it. Very professional and competent. I couldn’t ask for more. They will get ALL of my bike business from this point forward.
I had the same experience at the LBS in Daytona Beach. They literally went on the Aventon web site and ordered it. I paid the same price as the internet. I had to pay shipping and assembly, but happy to do so. Later, Aventon had a free battery deal with purchase, and I was able to get the free battery too via Aventon. I hear/read about the bad service, but I responded to one of the many, many, daily texts that I get, and an actual person responded. It was almost like having an "in" within the company. She was unbelievably responsive (seconds to text back) and took care of the free battery. I really could not have been happier with Aventon.

Hi Guys
So I have an update on my purchasing the 2 Ebikes from Aventon or a local dealer. I found another authorized dealer about 25 miles away from me and visited there today. So after talking to the manager I laid out the Aventon black friday sale price available now. I showed him my price for the two bikes would be $ 2699 before tax and asked him what is the best he could do to match the price. He said he could go to $3200 for both bikes with assembly and 3 free future tuneups (normally a $90 charge per tuneup). So now the difference in price is about $ 250 per bike from dealer vs Aventon website. I now leaning going with the dealer since he was willing to deal some and I get assembly , the 3 tuneups per bike and full dealer warranty support when needed. What do you guys think?

I would do that. That way if you have any issues they will take care of it. I keep reading working with Aventon on warranty stuff is challenging

We have 2 retail stores (PA and NJ) and carry 6 brands...as a policy, we will match our manufacturers' online prices, even though that hurts when we might have purchased the bike 60 days ago. We would rather gain a sale and a happy customer than loose to our own supplier.

We have 2 retail stores (PA and NJ) and carry 6 brands...as a policy, we will match our manufacturers' online prices, even though that hurts when we might have purchased the bike 60 days ago. We would rather gain a sale and a happy customer than loose to our own supplier.
Thats actually a great Business practice, making for happy customers who will refer friends to your stores. Kudos to you!

Back