I bought a Insta 360 X3 camera to make riding videos

All these videos are just for practice. I think I'm probably getting close to first base now. After watching a couple more how too vids I was actually able to understand what it was talking about. I tried a couple of things that didn't show up in the video. Maybe next time.
This video was the first one I added a soundtrack to. I used YouTube canned music just to see how it worked. I like having a soundtrack in my videos, and I think it's almost as important as the content.. I redid this the soundtrack for this video. I think this song better matches the way this video makes me feel.

I usually only record for a few minutes at a time. After a ride I end up with 6 or seven files. So far I can't figure out how to combine more than one file in a video with the studio app. I'm sure it can be done. I also feel very restricted because I don't like to edit videos on my phone because the small screen. My laptop is too underpowered to play a video in the 360 studio app, but I can use it to edit frame by frame. It's cumbersome to do it that way, and the only way I can see how it really looks is to save the video. I'm going to have to buy a new computer with better specs to really take advantage of this camera, but until then I'll keep playing with it and keep trying to figure it out better.

I usually only record for a few minutes at a time. After a ride I end up with 6 or seven files. So far I can't figure out how to combine more than one file in a video with the studio app. I'm sure it can be done. I also feel very restricted because I don't like to edit videos on my phone because the small screen. My laptop is too underpowered to play a video in the 360 studio app, but I can use it to edit frame by frame. It's cumbersome to do it that way, and the only way I can see how it really looks is to save the video. I'm going to have to buy a new computer with better specs to really take advantage of this camera, but until then I'll keep playing with it and keep trying to figure it out better.

TUNES!!
:cool:

Back