Jasionbike-BUYER BEWARE

kingpawn

Local time
5:16 AM
JASONBIKES- BIGGEST POS COMPANY IN THE WORLD. (Read all to save yourself a lot of money and angst)

In mid December ordered two hunters with a 5-7 day shipping time. Two days later was notified that the updated delivery time was end of February- so I cancelled the order. Was offered $15 then $30 and a lock to not cancel, but chose to cancel. It is now April 9, 2024, and having notified my credit card company back in January, and cancelled the transaction- I am still waiting for Jasonbikes to authorize the refund of $2045.00

I have 3 months of emails to their supposed customer service department (wanna good laugh- try calling them) and still no action. Excuse after petty excuse- ("our secretary has been out sick")

So, I have contacted my attorney, written a letter of demand for funds, interest and damages- have opened a small claims case in my home state and am pursuing a class action suit against Jasonbike, meanwhile my bank and credit card company have opened a fraud case and are actively pursuing Jasonbike.

We've all heard the expression- "Experience is the best teacher-" that's wrong..."someone else's experience is the best teacher." So I offer up my continued struggle with hopes that you will spend your hard earned money on a company that actually gives a s**t about their product and how they treat customers. I am 70 years old, retired and am continually amazed by the audacity of companies like Jasonbike.

I would agree, it is best to learn vicariously through the experiences of others.
So far, my luck on online ordering of eBikes has been 3 winners and no losers.
However, one is on order right now, and slated for delivery mid may.
I sure hope the winning streak continues.

I love my x hunters. Ordered 2 one for my wife and I. Mine took two weeks hers took 4 weeks.

JASONBIKES- BIGGEST POS COMPANY IN THE WORLD. (Read all to save yourself a lot of money and angst)

In mid December ordered two hunters with a 5-7 day shipping time. Two days later was notified that the updated delivery time was end of February- so I cancelled the order. Was offered $15 then $30 and a lock to not cancel, but chose to cancel. It is now April 9, 2024, and having notified my credit card company back in January, and cancelled the transaction- I am still waiting for Jasonbikes to authorize the refund of $2045.00

I have 3 months of emails to their supposed customer service department (wanna good laugh- try calling them) and still no action. Excuse after petty excuse- ("our secretary has been out sick")

So, I have contacted my attorney, written a letter of demand for funds, interest and damages- have opened a small claims case in my home state and am pursuing a class action suit against Jasonbike, meanwhile my bank and credit card company have opened a fraud case and are actively pursuing Jasonbike.

We've all heard the expression- "Experience is the best teacher-" that's wrong..."someone else's experience is the best teacher." So I offer up my continued struggle with hopes that you will spend your hard earned money on a company that actually gives a s**t about their product and how they treat customers. I am 70 years old, retired and am continually amazed by the audacity of companies like Jasonbike.
Wow, you're throwing the book at them!

I think your credit card company will back you up, especially since you've probably provided them with the email chain. (maybe it's better that they didn't answer the phone...)

I do question whether the rest of the stuff (bolded above) is worth your time, money and effort...

Back