Bandit X-Trail Pro, Too Much Bike For Me

penndan

Local time
7:24 AM
I pre-ordered the Bandit Pro in August to be delivered in the second half of September. I wanted a little more acceleration and top speed than my current Himiway Escape offers. But I think I've made a mistake. My Himiway was up for sale on this forum and on Craigs List Minneapolis, but I've cancelled those listings.
I'm 86 years old and in pretty good shape for that age, BUT my reflexes are a bit slower than the used to was and my bones are more brittle then they used to was. So if I went down at 40 mph, I would get a lot more than just serious gravel rash. That scares me.
So, I've decided to keep my Himiway and when the Bandit is delivered, I won't even open the box. I'll just sell it for what I paid to pre-order it, $2150. The pre-order price now on the Bandit site is up to $2499 plus tax.
That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

I pre-ordered the Bandit Pro in August to be delivered in the second half of September. I wanted a little more acceleration and top speed than my current Himiway Escape offers. But I think I've made a mistake. My Himiway was up for sale on this forum and on Craigs List Minneapolis, but I've cancelled those listings.
I'm 86 years old and in pretty good shape for that age, BUT my reflexes are a bit slower than the used to was and my bones are more brittle then they used to was. So if I went down at 40 mph, I would get a lot more than just serious gravel rash. That scares me.
So, I've decided to keep my Himiway and when the Bandit is delivered, I won't even open the box. I'll just sell it for what I paid to pre-order it, $2150. The pre-order price now on the Bandit site is up to $2499 plus tax.
I was hoping to hear some 1st hand experience on that bike, once you got it. That was the bike I was going to order. If you change your mind, let us know what you think of it.

If you do sell it somebody is getting a Nice bike for that money.

I texted with Bandit and they said that my bike has not been shipped inside the US yet. So I asked if I could cancel my preorder. They said yes, so I gave them my information on the order this afternoon and I haven't heard back yet today. Maybe tomorrow. I'll let you know the result.
I suspect that they have more pre-orders than they have bikes coming from China this month. So mine will just roll onto to the next person on the list.

Did you already sell your bandit bike?

Back