Aventon Aventure Walk Mode ?

jlhog1

Local time
6:11 PM
Can anyone explain how this works? I tried long pressing the minus button but nothing seems to change.
How long do you hold the minus button down?
Does the display indicate walk mode?
How do you walk it? Using the throttle?
Thanks,,

If it’s similar to my Aventon Pace, you have to first be in PAS 1-5 (not PAS 0) before holding the minus button (“-“) for about 3 seconds. The bike should walk slowly with you as long as you continue to press the minus. If you take your thumb off the button, the bike will stop.

I got to try the walk mode yesterday. A tad to fast for me to walk, but I know it works, Thanks All

I got to try the walk mode yesterday. A tad to fast for me to walk, but I know it works, Thanks All
Your bike may have the same flaw that KT controllers have. They are not smart enough to differentiate 6 km/h (which is the standard, mandated walk mode for countries that require such a thing). So all the controller understands is '6'. If your display is set to Imperialist units, that means 6 mph which is too much to walk beside.

If you want to test this, switch to metric on your display and see if walk mode slows down.

Back