Yolin YL91 Display Help

Barn Fresh

Local time
10:38 PM
Can anyone please tell me how to get to functional area settings in my Yolin YL91Y Display? Simply pressing and holding + - buttons doesn't do it and the password shown in the cmacewheel instructions doesn't work either. Any help or advice will be greatly appreciated as we are not provided any instructions or passwords with these bikes and the seller cannot help.

The bike is a Hidoes 48V 1200W marketed by Phatmoto as their Electric Racer/Chopper.

00N0N_ewrcQJnAgCA_0eF08r_600x450.jpg
1709324063004.png

Can anyone please tell me how to get to functional area settings in my Yolin YL91Y Display? Simply pressing and holding + - buttons doesn't do it and the password shown in the cmacewheel instructions doesn't work either. Any help or advice will be greatly appreciated as we are not provided any instructions or passwords with these bikes and the seller cannot help.

The bike is a Hidoes 48V 1200W marketed by Phatmoto as their Electric Racer/Chopper.

00N0N_ewrcQJnAgCA_0eF08r_600x450.jpg
View attachment 13545

Does it have a power button & a headlight button on your controls. If it does hold the power button & headlight button at the same time for 5-10 seconds & hold them in. See if that works. Let us know.

Thanks.

Back