Raleigh Sprite iE TranzX/Currie DP27 display/switch replacement

WaxhawFive

Local time
2:18 AM
I recently purchased a very nice Raleigh Sprite iE for my wife. It's our first e-bike and we were quickly impressed. Now all three of the rubber buttons on the Currie/TranzX DP27 control switch/display have failed making the bike inoperable. Is there a way to find a replacement? I have sent inquiries to the US TranzX distributor and a few other online sources with no replies. Is there a current switch display that has the same 5-pin female connector and would offer the same functionality? Any help would be much appreciated.

20230619_095013.jpg
20230619_095014a.jpg
20230619_095021.jpg

I recently purchased a very nice Raleigh Sprite iE for my wife. It's our first e-bike and we were quickly impressed. Now all three of the rubber buttons on the Currie/TranzX DP27 control switch/display have failed making the bike inoperable. Is there a way to find a replacement? I have sent inquiries to the US TranzX distributor and a few other online sources with no replies. Is there a current switch display that has the same 5-pin female connector and would offer the same functionality? Any help would be much appreciated.

View attachment 9441 View attachment 9443View attachment 9444
Any luck finding a replacement display switch? Desperate to find “two” for our Raleigh bikes in Hawaii. I came back to CA and now looking for replacements (2). Like you rubber piece and plastic buttons fell out. Please call Glenn (909) 240-9887.

Did you find a replacement display switch? I am in need for replacements.

I am also in need. If any one finds a source, please post it on this thread.

Just installed & confirmed correct today 2018 Sprite... It was pricey but the rest of the bike was great so worth it to me. If interested contact Ben Leddusire - ben.leddusire@altacycling
1699481530781.png

See above

Back