Magicycle commuter spoke nipple size? Help

usclassic

Local time
12:33 AM
HI,
I ordered a magicycle commuter ebike and want to order the correct size park nipple tool before it arrives

1696085826632.png

Anyone know? Thanks

Buy a much cheaper spoke wrench with multiple sizes. Once you figure out the size, buy the good Park tool. The tool I linked/pictured shows gauges on its face. Check the Amazon listing for the metric equivalents.

For all you know the spec changed from one production batch to the next so if someone gives you an answer there's no absolute guarantee it'll fit.

71S57J3-RmL._AC_SL1500_[1].jpg

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Buy a much cheaper spoke wrench with multiple sizes. Once you figure out the size, buy the good Park tool. The tool I linked/pictured shows gauges on its face. Check the Amazon listing for the metric equivalents.

For all you know the spec changed from one production batch to the next so if someone gives you an answer there's no absolute guarantee it'll fit.

View attachment 10988
Thanks I have one of those used on previous bikes and it rounds off the nipples. So I just use a small adjustable wrench.

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
You don't need to *use* it. Just see which size fits and buy that one. As an aside, what I did was buy the set and that means I have what I need within reach and I'm set for life. But I have several bikes so that makes some financial sense.

You don't need to *use* it. Just see which size fits and buy that one. As an aside, what I did was buy the set and that means I have what I need within reach and I'm set for life. But I have several bikes so that makes some financial sense.
I will use my caliper to determine the correct size when the bike arrives. Thanks.

Back