Gotrax F1 buy

What did you order for a bike if I may ask?
I ordered the AWD FREEGO Shotgun F3 Pro Max. It's a dual hub motor, dual battery, 2000w bike. I'm like a Fat Kid in a candy store!!!
Screenshot_20230826-124607_Chrome.jpg

Nice! We need a review when you get it! Congratulations
I plan on it. I'll have moderator open a section for it, when it shows up. I plan on doing a write up about it. Bad thing is, time it shows up I wont have much ride time due to winter coming. Thanks.

I plan on it. I'll have moderator open a section for it, when it shows up. I plan on doing a write up about it. Bad thing is, time it shows up I wont have much ride time due to winter coming. Thanks.
oh yes you will, when you get skis for the forks heh heh ;)

At this point I really don't know why anyone would be surprised that the overwhelming number of these "new" bike companies offer little to no support. That information is everywhere you look in the e bike world. Currently I believe will be seeing a thinning of a majority of these companies as there seems to be a slowing of the sales along with complete saturation of the market place. I have been seeing prices coming down from established companies in the market indicating a surplus of inventory building.

At this point I really don't know why anyone would be surprised that the overwhelming number of these "new" bike companies offer little to no support. That information is everywhere you look in the e bike world. Currently I believe will be seeing a thinning of a majority of these companies as there seems to be a slowing of the sales along with complete saturation of the market place. I have been seeing prices coming down from established companies in the market indicating a surplus of inventory building.
Yeah I noticed Lectric being 1 of the company's that seems to keep lowering their E-bike prices.

UPDATE! Almost 130 miles on the F1 so far and it hasn’t missed a beat. It’s been mostly pedal assist but I did run it 12 miles the other night on full throttle and started that ride with 3/4 of a charge on the battery. It was just starting to loose power as I pulled in the driveway so I have no doubt it will go 15 miles on a full charge with throttle only

i got mine within 10 days, however, the box was totally damaged. i didn't want to take a chance opening it only not being able to re-pack and return. i contacted customer service with pictures and it took a while emailing back and forth to get a replacement. i was actually kind of disappointed they did not include any small tool.

i gather UPS was responsible for the damage. i have never seen a box with such damage.

Attachments

• 20230824_123633.jpeg
    20230824_123633.jpeg
    216 KB · Views: 72
  • 20230824_123637.jpeg
    20230824_123637.jpeg
    159.1 KB · Views: 68
i have no clue to be honest. you would think UPS would automatically return it to the seller due to visible damage.
I dont know about that. I had a package damaged soo bad the item I ordered was no longer in the box. Yep UPS still delivered me a empty box thou.

I dont know about that. I had a package damaged soo bad the item I ordered was no longer in the box. Yep UPS still delivered me a empty box thou.
gee. did you file a claim with UPS? i actually filed a damage claim with UPS and they said my pictures were not enough. isn't that ridiculous? after endless emails with Gotrax, they finally agreed to send a replacement after they received the original damaged box and I was really hoping Gotrax would go after UPS.

gee. did you file a claim with UPS? i actually filed a damage claim with UPS and they said my pictures were not enough. isn't that ridiculous? after endless emails with Gotrax, they finally agreed to send a replacement after they received the original damaged box and I was really hoping Gotrax would go after UPS.
You know hard it is to plea your case, when you receive a damaged empty box. Then they tell you take pictures of the item, well there ain't no item to take a pic of. No I ended up eating $40 dollars. If got to ship something I just use US postal priority anymore. Cost about twice as much thou.

Back