Aventon Adventure Batteries - For sale in box

Hi,

I had 2 Adventon Adventures but we are trading to the Pace 500.3 as its a better fit for our use. We got 2 extra batteries with the Aventure that we never used. They are still in the boxes so I am looking to sell them if anyone is interested, I think new they are 499, will sell for 200.

Mickey

Hey, Welcome to the forums! :)

If ya don't mind me asking, why the pace over the level?

Hey, Welcome to the forums! :)

If ya don't mind me asking, why the pace over the level?

I was going back and forth, my main concern was additional weight because we travel with these in our motorhome. I will confess, it dawned on my afterwards that if I add fenders and maybe suspension, I have probably erased the weight difference between them. Since my order hasn't shipped, I am considering calling to change.

Are you deciding between the 2? I liked the black Pace vs the Level color choices but that's a lesser consideration.

I was going back and forth, my main concern was additional weight because we travel with these in our motorhome. I will confess, it dawned on my afterwards that if I add fenders and maybe suspension, I have probably erased the weight difference between them. Since my order hasn't shipped, I am considering calling to change.

Are you deciding between the 2? I liked the black Pace vs the Level color choices but that's a lesser consideration.
I've never ridden a Pace.
I've owned an Aventure and rode a Level2.
I sold the aventure and just built a fat tire bike to suit my needs.

I think the Pace is a good choice though, considering your traveling conditions, i think it's lighter right?

I think the Pace lists at like 53lbs. But as I said I realized later that if I add fenders and suspension fork and a rear rack, am I at about the same weight as the level 2 (62 lbs).

Hi,

I had 2 Adventon Adventures but we are trading to the Pace 500.3 as its a better fit for our use. We got 2 extra batteries with the Aventure that we never used. They are still in the boxes so I am looking to sell them if anyone is interested, I think new they are 499, will sell for 200.

Mickey
Do you still have the batteries for sale? I'm definitely interested, l'm located in Denison, TX.

Hi,

Mickey
Do you still have the aventure batterys for sale

Back