What’s wrong with my cliensy ebike?

Bryguy

I’m having trouble finding info on how to diagnose and fix my cliensy 26” 350w ebike. It was a cheap bike I bought on eBay and it worked great for a year and a half and then one day I was on my way home when I hit a bump and the power suddenly shut off and won’t turn back on. The battery seems to be fine and I checked all the wire connections but can’t find the problem? I can’t find an owners manual or any information about the manufacturer and don’t know where else to look for help. Has anyone else worked on this brand of bike or possibly know what could be the issue here?

wheelbender6

I guess you could put a meter on the wire from the controller to the motor, open the throttle and see if you get anything.
Don't buy any major parts until you have checked all the fuses and connections. Run continuity on all wiring. Goodluck.

DStraub67

It definitely seems like a wire problem. I scraped a wire on my bike and 1 little bitty wire inside the harness with like 25 other wires was broke in half and it no longer worked. I simply reconnected and taped it up and was back in business.

Top Bottom