Full Battery, No Power

TORYnSD

Local time
3:19 AM
Good afternoon, I am not understanding what the problem with my battery is. I charged it to full (green light). Unplugged it. Nothing works. I have discovered I can turn the bike on with plugged in. When the bike is on I show a full battery. The second it is unplugged the power goes away. The light is also green on the charger.

I had seen on Amazon where this has happened to others but there was no resolve.

I have had no responses from the seller. This is the Cliensy Mx 350 ebike.

Any ideas on what I can or should do?

Tory

Good afternoon, I am not understanding what the problem with my battery is. I charged it to full (green light). Unplugged it. Nothing works. I have discovered I can turn the bike on with plugged in. When the bike is on I show a full battery. The second it is unplugged the power goes away. The light is also green on the charger.

I had seen on Amazon where this has happened to others but there was no resolve.

I have had no responses from the seller. This is the Cliensy Mx 350 ebike.

Any ideas on what I can or should do?

Tory
I would check the battery for battery voltage with a voltmeter. That's the 1st step I would take.

Ok, I tried that. And not knowing what I was doing I did get a reading of 18 (according to the paperwork with the meter).

The info on the back of the battery is:
Battery model: dynamic lype
voltage/capacity: 36v/8Ah
Date of production: 2021/05
Max charge current: 3A

sooooo, I don't know what that means. Do I just need a new battery? or is there something else possibly wrong?

I suppose since I don't know which, then I should get a new battery and new charger. The seller no longer replies to any question. Is the above information enough to suggest a new battery and/or charger?

I suppose since I don't know which, then I should get a new battery and new charger. The seller no longer replies to any question. Is the above information enough to suggest a new battery and/or charger?
It would help if you got pics of your battery & of the battery connection point. Also you might not be able to get a direct replacement battery.
What kind of bike is it.

Thanks.

Cliensy Mx 350 ebike.

Here are two pics.

Attachments

• IMG_7787.jpg
    IMG_7787.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_7788.jpg
    IMG_7788.jpg
    142.2 KB · Views: 29
Thank you so much. I will look into these right away. Those are a much better price than buying a new bike and starting over.
Well if that battery of yours only has 18volts at that red connector in your hand. Then either the battery or charger went bad or both.

Back