prices after xmas

w6t

Local time
5:57 PM
How much less will Aventon price its bikes after xmas in the USA?? The Level 2 is 1699$ now. I want to pay 1499$ max..what do you think....?

I wouldn’t assume prices would go down after Christmas.

I paid $2100 for my Level.2 at a local dealer. (Indian motorcycle shop) I think it’s completely worth $1700. Take a look at my review thread in the Commuters subforum.

with all the anti e bike rules going up. (seen other hobbies get ruled out of usage,). i say wait a year, as you might not be allowed to ride any dirt trails. e bikes will be cheap by then. as everybody will be off loading them.
up were i live it is dirt, the hwys have no shoulders. and tight corners. and fools think it is a race to get anywhere.
to just get to a store, i would need to take a very narrow back rd, and fools still drive over 50-60 on it. on the hwy, they do 70+ if they can.
but if i am wrong, good. by then maybe i can afford one.

with all the anti e bike rules going up. (seen other hobbies get ruled out of usage,). i say wait a year, as you might not be allowed to ride any dirt trails. e bikes will be cheap by then. as everybody will be off loading them.
up were i live it is dirt, the hwys have no shoulders. and tight corners. and fools think it is a race to get anywhere.
to just get to a store, i would need to take a very narrow back rd, and fools still drive over 50-60 on it. on the hwy, they do 70+ if they can.
but if i am wrong, good. by then maybe i can afford one.
The "new rules" are very state dependent. I would expect states like California, New York, etc.. to lead the way with new rules. I also expect most the fly-over states to be very slow to pen laws, if at all. Arizona was initially weird about eBikes, but they loosened up. There is a great 131 mile bicycle loop around Tucson Arizona which was banning eBikes on the trail, but then they relented after enough riders complained about the lack of access. Now eBike rental and bike repair shops have opened along the loop; eBikes has been good for business on the loop. There are even easy-access restaurants and hotels just off the loop, for those who want to stop for a snack, or rest for the night after going 50ish miles.

Tucson Loop Info

You sound like this will be your 1st eBike - if you have shopped intensey - and you decided to buy the Aventonn Level 2 - you have your reasons - after you buy it - it will be your 1st eBike - exciting ! To me the Aventon offers Dealer Service at it's main advantage. If you buy it now if you live in a warm area - enjoyment starts now - if you buy it later for whatever reason then enjoyment will be later..... if it was me - Juiced Rip Cuurent S at $1599 kicks a*s.

yes i read about the "loop". great they opened it up to everyone. as it should be. but glad to here things are doing better there. sad the state controllers think they have to control everything. when if they just got out of the way things would be far better. for everyone.
but yes i am in northern california. but a bit of a drive from area 13.
just hearing about many places banning e-bikes, and then taxes registrations, dmv tax, forced insurance, etc.
money is very tight for me, so would not want to drop a grand or two in a e-bike if such takes place, many bike trails are closed to pedal bikes..
(yes i am dirt orientated. not many roads around here that are safe to use such a bike on)
just look at the 4X4 community, so many trails are closed. heck moab just lost something like 300-400 miles of jeep roads. drone laws. shut mine down $2,000.USD sitting in a box. a crime to fly a toy now.
up in sacramento there is the American river linear park and path. but that is a good 80 miles by freeway from here. cars get broken into, bums attack people. not always a safe place.

You sound like this will be your 1st eBike - if you have shopped intensey - and you decided to buy the Aventonn Level 2 - you have your reasons - after you buy it - it will be your 1st eBike - exciting ! To me the Aventon offers Dealer Service at it's main advantage. If you buy it now if you live in a warm area - enjoyment starts now - if you buy it later for whatever reason then enjoyment will be later..... if it was me - Juiced Rip Cuurent S at $1599 kicks a*s.
if this question is at me. i like the area 13 blackbird. as it can come with 27 in rims for narrower tires. good for ripping the trails.
larger dim tires just roll better in the dirt and rocks.
yes i live below the snow line. but there are some great riding trails up were it now has a number of feet maybe even 6-8 feet in depth.
just have to wait do to lack of money.

Back