Need help with Heybike Mars drivetrain

Auron

Local time
7:27 AM
Pretty sure this is not electric/motor related. When I pedal in the two highest gears, it feels like the cassette is skipping. It happens several times per rotation and allows the crank to spin 1/4 turn, while not putting power to the rear wheel. It's very consistent and started happening all of a sudden.
The chain is not skipping I'm sure of it. I don't need to put that much pressure on the pedal at all. The weird part if it I go to lower gear it stops. But I'm sure that could start happening if it gets worse.

Pretty sure this is not electric/motor related. When I pedal in the two highest gears, it feels like the cassette is skipping. It happens several times per rotation and allows the crank to spin 1/4 turn, while not putting power to the rear wheel. It's very consistent and started happening all of a sudden.
The chain is not skipping I'm sure of it. I don't need to put that much pressure on the pedal at all. The weird part if it I go to lower gear it stops. But I'm sure that could start happening if it gets worse.
Probably need a derailleur adjustment/ or a shift cable adjustment.

Back