Looks like Aventon has discontinued the Pace.350!

Smaug

Local time
5:56 AM
I guess no one was buying them, and their low-power option is now limited to the Solterra:

I guess no one was buying them, and their low-power option is now limited to the Solterra:
I know this is several months old but… here goes anyway…. I love my 2nd hand Pace 350. Seems more than enough power to me.
In fact for my primary usage(forest trail riding) the lowest assist setting is way too fast. I would like to be able to slow down to about 5mph from the 10mph the bike insists on going in setting 1.
I am just starting to look in to programming the controller. Is changing the assist power/speed set points an option… or possibility? thanks

I know this is several months old but… here goes anyway…. I love my 2nd hand Pace 350. Seems more than enough power to me.
In fact for my primary usage(forest trail riding) the lowest assist setting is way too fast. I would like to be able to slow down to about 5mph from the 10mph the bike insists on going in setting 1.
I am just starting to look in to programming the controller. Is changing the assist power/speed set points an option… or possibility? thanks
For 5 mph, just turn off the electric assist. 3.5 mph is a brisk walk, so 5 mph is a VERY slow bike pace.

I had the same frustration with my Level.2; it always wanted to go 15+ mph. Lo and behold, when I turned off the assist, I found myself going 10-13 mph.

Back