Levo HT turbo 2021 1.2e brose motor limiter removal

stevensuperbike

Local time
8:04 AM
Hi there,

I have just purchased a HT Levo 2021 Turbo with the Brose 1.2e motor (50nm). I've seen expensive ways to de-restrict the limiter but wondering if anyone has looked into the in-expensive way of removing the speed sensor and relocate on the frame and magnet on the crank arm? The sensor goes through the hollow frame arm from the rear into the middle motor housing, you must be able to pull out the sensor in 1 as a new sensor is complete including the connection plug (motor end) and sensor near to the back wheel. This may be a easy way to derestrict rather than paying hundreds for a tuning chip or similar. By locating the sensor onto the frame where the crank arm passes must be a easy job to do along with putting a magnet on the crank arm.

Hi there,

I have just purchased a HT Levo 2021 Turbo with the Brose 1.2e motor (50nm). I've seen expensive ways to de-restrict the limiter but wondering if anyone has looked into the in-expensive way of removing the speed sensor and relocate on the frame and magnet on the crank arm? The sensor goes through the hollow frame arm from the rear into the middle motor housing, you must be able to pull out the sensor in 1 as a new sensor is complete including the connection plug (motor end) and sensor near to the back wheel. This may be an easy way to derestrict rather than paying hundreds for a tuning chip or similar. By locating the sensor onto the frame where the crank arm passes must be an easy job to do along with putting a magnet on the crank arm.
Why ??

Hi there,

I have just purchased a HT Levo 2021 Turbo with the Brose 1.2e motor (50nm). I've seen expensive ways to de-restrict the limiter but wondering if anyone has looked into the in-expensive way of removing the speed sensor and relocate on the frame and magnet on the crank arm? The sensor goes through the hollow frame arm from the rear into the middle motor housing, you must be able to pull out the sensor in 1 as a new sensor is complete including the connection plug (motor end) and sensor near to the back wheel. This may be a easy way to derestrict rather than paying hundreds for a tuning chip or similar. By locating the sensor onto the frame where the crank arm passes must be a easy job to do along with putting a magnet on the crank arm.
did you find a way to de restrict it?

Back