• Hydraulic brakes
  • Full suspension
  • Max speed of 28mph
  • Brake light
  • at least a 48v 20ah battery option
  • Color display
  • No more than $2500
  • at least 20 x 4" tires

I currently have a foldable with some of the above specs, but after testing it out for a while and comparing it to my fat tire ebikes, this is my wish list for a foldable. Just looking for recommendations from folks that may own one with the above or have some experience with one. I have several that I'm considering but just thought I'd see what kind of response this post gets to give me some ideas.

For a "ebike before Christmas" Engwe comes to mind - you should check that out.

Frankly - moving up to 26" gets you there with Wallke.

What you're are sourcing will be a Little Tiger Tank - 70lb quickster - good luck !

Wallke is in good poistion to sell out across the board before Christmas - take a look on Amazon - "coupon off" savings on available models w/$200 shipping added back on - the H6 is their hefty 32ah - 36ah - 40ah 20" folder

Wallke is in good poistion to sell out across the board before Christmas - take a look on Amazon - "coupon off" savings on available models w/$200 shipping added back on - the H6 is their hefty 32ah - 36ah - 40ah 20" folder
I'm in no rush, this isn't for Christmas. Still breaking in my Aventon Aventure 2 and Vanpowers UrbanGlide Pro. Both are amazing! I just can't fit them in the trunk . I hadn't considered the H6 but I'll do some research on it. Do you own one? How is it?

Hi GagetInspector,
Check this one out. Built according to North American standards, right here in Canada- Coming March 2024 | USD 1499

Specifications:
Motor : Zen 500 W, 60 Nm with Torque Sensor
Battery : 48 V; 14 Ah ; 672 Wh
Integrated Battery
Charger : 2 A UL-certified charger Shifter Rear : Shimano 8 speed Frame : Aluminum 6061
Brake : Tektro hydraulic brakes
Fork : Suntour suspension fork
Tire : 20”x 2.4”
Speed : Max 32Km/hr
Seat Post: Standard seat-post
Assist levels : 5
Color : Charcoal Grey, Electric Blue
Throttle : Yes
Warranty : 2 Yrs
Lights : 100 Lumens
Display : LCD K-DISP 686 with usb-c charge port
Power specs are pretty weak. That won’t work for me.

If you find a foldable with those specs, it will be too heavy to lift, so the fact that it folds will be of limited usefulness. The only way you'll be able to take advantage of it is maybe storing it in the back of the garage.

NEVERTHELESS: How about a Lectric XP 3.0? The rear suspension is in the form of a shock seat post and springs in the seat, but it does seem to meet all your specs and weighs about 65 lbs. Less than half your budget too, with the current promotion: (edit, it only has 3" tires. Do you plan on riding it in a lot of loose surfaces?)

1702308340242.png

One thing people forget too is that on a bike with rear suspension, it saps your power when pedaling. (as well as adding weight and complexity) whereas a shock seatpost does not. It's a simple shock in the seat post; it works well enough on my XP Lite. The Suntour NCX is better, for an additional $80 or so. I have the Suntour NCX on my Aventon Level.2 and it works better than the "proper" rear suspension on my Juiced HyperScrambler 2.

Back