Hello i want to know if i can install a badassbox 4 on my bosch ebike

Davidguest

Local time
12:51 PM
Hello i want to know if i can install a badassbox 4 on my bosch ebike.
The motor i have is a bosch 3rd generation performance line drive unit version 1.3.3.0
I want to know if i run the risk of getting errors like error 504 and others from the anti tuning measure that bosch has implemented.
The most i want to know is if it will trigger the anti tuning measure or if im safe.
Also a less important i want to ask is how much speed am i expected to reach on one of these if it is safe.
If anyone has a better method for tuning if this one isnt safe then please tell me.
Any help is apreciated. Thanks!

The better method is to not buy expensive hardware with lots of highly trained engineers designing it to prevent you from doing what you want with it.

Give it back, get a refund, or sell it. Then spend some time educating whoever got it for you on the many things wrong with it.

Take the money and build what you Really Want.

Give it back, get a refund, or sell it. Then spend some time educating whoever got it for you on the many things wrong with it.

Take the money and build what you Really Want.
Damn you gotta chill out. The guy who got it as a gift for me thought it would be a nice and reliable gift and would help me in transport. I didnt have intentions on tuning until now. And i like it and a 25 kmh barrier is the only thing wrong about it everthing else is the best. Im not gonna sell it you really have to think that most guys who have a bosch ebike like almost everthing about it except the 25 kmh barrier and the anti tuning software. Im just a guy that want friendly advice about tuning. Not empty words about educating and thinking im gonna be rejecting his gift for no apperent reason except because it is a bit harder to tune than other. And im not gonna educate nobody you think am teacher? You think ur smart telling this smart ass words but it means absolutely nothing. And it would probably make the guy sad if i sold it so it doesnt make any sense. And also there are chips like volspeed v4 who are reliable and work great and help it much. In other words f you.

Blow it up your elbow, sonny. For half the cost you could have made twice the bike, but no, spending twice the price on crippled crap makes you look cool.

So spend MORE money making it work the way it should have in the first place, until your hack fries out. You are the consumer who makes this kind of ripoff possible.

Back