Happyrun G50 - maxspeed only 16 MPH

casabergman

Local time
11:06 PM
Hi, I have bought an Happyrun G50 (website Tomtop.com, Europe) and received it some days ago. Tried it, and love the bike but it only go maximum 16 MPH with a fully charged battery and when I have position 3 (max) on the throttle?!

Do You know or think this product is configure for Europe use (live in Sweden), where the legal maximum speed for "ebike" (=moped 2 in Sweden) is 16 MPH (= 25 km/h)

If not limited in speed, can it be an
broken controller, or throttle or what...??!

According to the specification the maximum speed is 28 MPH (48V, controller 18 A).

Thinking, I have ordered a USB programming cable (via www.boxbike.se), and downloaded the app; Speed.

Can I (when received the cable) configure the electric bike and its specifications, if it is a motor from Bafang (& BBS, 8FUN) that I have? Seams it has to be some of the models BBS01, BBS02, BBSHD and MAX DRIVE M400 to work.
I don't know the brand of the motor on the HappyRun G50, and if it's any of the above models?
Do any know if it possible to change the configuration of this electric bike, if that's my issue?

Thanks for the reply and further help!
Lars

Hi, I have bought an Happyrun G50 (website Tomtop.com, Europe) and received it some days ago. Tried it, and love the bike but it only go maximum 16 MPH with a fully charged battery and when I have position 3 (max) on the throttle?!

Do You know or think this product is configure for Europe use (live in Sweden), where the legal maximum speed for "ebike" (=moped 2 in Sweden) is 16 MPH (= 25 km/h)

If not limited in speed, can it be an
broken controller, or throttle or what...??!

According to the specification the maximum speed is 28 MPH (48V, controller 18 A).

Thinking, I have ordered a USB programming cable (via www.boxbike.se), and downloaded the app; Speed.

Can I (when received the cable) configure the electric bike and its specifications, if it is a motor from Bafang (& BBS, 8FUN) that I have? Seams it has to be some of the models BBS01, BBS02, BBSHD and MAX DRIVE M400 to work.
I don't know the brand of the motor on the HappyRun G50, and if it's any of the above models?
Do any know if it possible to change the configuration of this electric bike, if that's my issue?

Thanks for the reply and further help!
Lars
Hi again,

I got some instructions from the seller how to configure the bike. Now I reach 28 MPH, so it's much faster then before :)
If anyone needs the instructions based on the fact that you think your ebike is also limited in maximum speed, do not hesitate to contact me.

Hi again,

I got some instructions from the seller how to configure the bike. Now I reach 28 MPH, so it's much faster then before :)
If anyone needs the instructions based on the fact that you think your ebike is also limited in maximum speed, do not hesitate to contact me.
Hello.. I also have a Happyrun ebike.. could you please help to share the instructions how to configure to 25 MPH and eventually to KPH?

I'm sure the seller of your bike is Extremely Pleased that you have published the information that they have knowingly committed a serious criminal offense, as have you yourself.

Hi again,

Hi there,
I have have encountered the same speed issue (how to unlock the 16 MPH limit + how to set the throttle to 0 km/h, because now it is not operational from the start and works only after pedalling in assist mode first and getting some speed. 3rd issue: how to switch to km/h from MPH. Could you, please, send me your seller's instructions in any of these topics. Thank you so much in advance.
Cheers

Hi again,

Hi there, i just got this buke and i have the same issue, everything is amazing but the speed on long roads its painful. Is it possible to share the how to give it the boost? thank you already! :giggle:

Hi again,

Hey do you still have them instructions? Hit me up mcleweegeorge31@gmail.com

Hi again,

Hey do you still have them instructions? Hit me up mcleweegeorge31@gmail.com

Hi again,

Can i get the info just got my g50 and its limited to and need it for work monday

Hi again,

If anyone needs the instructions based on the fact that you think your ebike is also limited in maximum speed, do not hesitate to contact me

Having issues with mine kills the battery within 6miles no power up any hills, maxes out at 22mph ?

Back