Best Brand Of Fat Tires?

I have a few small Wera hex drivers, very nice - been using them alongside my Betas all this afternoon. Their torque wrenches look the business but I really like my little Topeak mini 'Torque Stick' with 2-10Nm that's perfect for the small stuff I'm so good at stripping.

Wera's Joker ratchet ring wrenches were very disappointing. I bought them on-line unseen (mistake). They're more chunky than I expected, the rings are certainly not as slim as they could/should be, and that Joker thing on the open end is a) of very marginal benefit for my use, and b) it's caused them to do away with the usual off-set angle that's invaluable in tight corners.

How about take a look at our brand VTUVIA? We aim to provide the best user experience possible, constantly seeking ways to improve and innovate. This user-centered approach is the guiding principle that permeated every aspect of Vtuvia's operations. And the best ebike of our brand is VTUVIA SN100, it's a fat tire electric bike and with 750w motor, 14ah LG battery. Especially for hunting, so it's a nice hunting ebike too.

VTUVIA SN100 hunting ebike.jpg

https://vtuviaebike.com/products/sn100-hunting-fat-tire-electric-bike, click here to see more details, please.

Back