Wooken 20” fat tire bike - How to remove speed limiter?

John1998

Local time
3:13 AM
Hello everybody
I am new to this forum, but does anyone know how to remove the speed limiter on a wooken 20” folding fat tire bike, the bike is great just can’t stand going 19.9 mph! The bike can clearly go faster, so if there is anyone out there they may be able to help me out that would be great. Have a great day

This is your 1st eBike - and I understand you are exicited ! Welcome to the forum - and let me try to help and lay it out for you.

I know you are excited about the Pick-Up-And-Go so smooth and quiet with your 1st eBike - please understand that is not a Indication that you will be able to Unlock Motorcyle Power or Motorcycle Speed from your Amazon Folder !

With every eBike "?Pwer" is a linked combination of the facotyr Battery+Controller+Motor - the Display gives you useful riding info - and with your eBike (and "most" eBikes) you should" be able to access "Advanced Display Settings" that will allow you to reset "Max Speed"..

Now changing Advanced Setting in entirely on your shoulders - and there are those "other guys" who have fracked up their eBikes - so research ALWAYS before you jump - OK ?

No - there is not a "Wire-To-Cut" - the manfacturer has intentionally set that Class II 20mph limit in your eBike before they shipped it to the US to prevent Owner's from Unlocking over that 20mph which leads to overtaxing one or more of the 3-linked Power components Battery-Controller-Motor.

They are not trying to "Hold-You-Back" cowboy - they are trying to prevent owners burning up their eBikes.

Your Display - I "think" I have seen OEM in China as S866 - available from other China guys (other models other cases) with same chip/LCD /function:

"If" your Display/Controller is indeed S866 chip/display/function:

1. English Language Display Manual Attached - kindof a Chinese Puzzle/Treasure map

2. CLICK HERE ENTHUSIAST VIDEO SHOULD BE SHORTCUT INSTRUCTION RESET S866 TO 45KPH LIMIT (28MPH)

3. CLICK HERE ENTHUSIAST VIDEO GOES THRU ALL S866 ADVANCE SETTINGS INCL P08

Again - its your responsibiity to research before you start changing parameters - I don't have your bike in my workshop - it's all on you.

Good luck bro - have fun with it - don't fry your head on this !

Attachments

• OCT 21 S866 MANUAL.pdf
    184.5 KB · Views: 193
BEST ti change Max Speed in KM mode ONLY - when you change display back to miles after that that km max speed will convert over correctly to correct max speed mph. If max spped is changed while in mph mode - it can get wonky. All to the good !

Back