Aventon Aventure.2 handlebar stem riser ? Model Please ?

The one I use on my Aventon Aventure 2 is the Qikour 31.8 Bike Stem Adjustable 0-60 Degree Bicycle Stem Handlebar Riser Extender for Road Bike, Mountain Bike, MTB, BMX (Only Fit 1.25"/31.8mm Handlebar). They have 3 different sizes. I watched a lot of different Youtube videos and it seemed to be a good one so I took a chance. I really like it and it works well for me. I purchased it on Amazon.

The one I use on my Aventon Aventure 2 is the Qikour 31.8 Bike Stem Adjustable 0-60 Degree Bicycle Stem Handlebar Riser Extender for Road Bike, Mountain Bike, MTB, BMX (Only Fit 1.25"/31.8mm Handlebar). They have 3 different sizes. I watched a lot of different Youtube videos and it seemed to be a good one so I took a chance. I really like it and it works well for me. I purchased it on Amazon.
Which height/size did you go with? Are you happy with the purchase and any tips on installation?

See this thread for relocating the headlight.

Also this is the adjustable stem I used on my wife’s Aventon Aventure. The 90mm version. She is 5’6” tall. If you’re taller than 5’8” maybe go with next size up. It’s all about comfort. The older we get the more our hands and wrists don’t like the pressure, so getting more into an upright riding position helps a lot.

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Back