Mount for factory headlight? Aventon Aventure 2

gjeffe33

Local time
6:16 PM
I purchased the Aventon Aventure 2 (Large). I want to put on an adjustable stem on the handlebar, but I can't seem to find a bracket to mount the factory headlight. Have anyone else been able to do this if so please let me know where you got one from or how you mounted your light.

I realize this will surprise you, but I can't see it from here.

However, a quick browse at Amazon or similar will show a tremendous buttload of different handlebar mounts, one of those is bound to work and you can probably choose the one with the best color.

I realize this will surprise you, but I can't see it from here.

However, a quick browse at Amazon or similar will show a tremendous buttload of different handlebar mounts, one of those is bound to work and you can probably choose the one with the best color.
I have a handle bar extender. For the Aventure 2 the light is mounted on the orginal stem.

I have a handle bar extender. For the Aventure 2 the light is mounted on the orginal stem.
Hey welcome to the forums :cool:

Can you show us a picture or two of the existing bracket on the Aventure 2

Ahhh..it is different than my Aventure 1
I see it is connected to the gooseneck faceplate, as a part of it?
Will that boolt up to any other goosenecks/stems?

You could always drill through the fender bracket and mount it that way.

Ahhh..it is different than my Aventure 1
I see it is connected to the gooseneck faceplate, as a part of it?
Will that boolt up to any other goosenecks/stems?

You could always drill through the fender bracket and mount it that way.
ok.. sorry just saw this.. Yea I think I found one that I can attach to that would work for now. Avendon does not even sail the old bracket if so I think I can make that work..

My wife has the Aventon Aventure and I relocated the headlight to the fork fender brace with this bracket because she wanted to use her wicker basket which interfered with the stem light mount. This bracket works out perfectly just had to drill out the mounting hole on the light slightly.

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
My wife has the Aventon Aventure and I relocated the headlight to the fork fender brace with this bracket because she wanted to use her wicker basket which interfered with the stem light mount. This bracket works out perfectly just had to drill out the mounting hole on the light slightly.
May I get a picture of how you mounted it on the bike please.

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
AF044BB6-731D-41B7-BAFE-332A733F1C39.jpeg
BED05E4F-C5A9-4BE1-8C9E-26B742A0BC35.jpeg

I did the same thing hsdrggr did and it worked fine.

One note: the factory bolt is long enough; no need to use that super-long one that came with the Planet Bike bracket. Throw that in your fastener box for later use.

Second note: It is not the bracket that needs to be drilled, but the hole in the mounting lug for the light itself. It's easier than drilling the two pieces of the bracket.

I think it’s a 15/64” drill bit but if you don’t have that size ¼” should be fine.

Back