air shock for Yeasion V1 E-bike recommendations

It would be very helpful if you specified the exact model as their website doesn't have a model called V1. Also are you looking to replace the front forks. If so what are the specs on the stock forks?

It would be very helpful if you specified the exact model as their website doesn't have a model called V1. Also are you looking to replace the front forks. If so what are the specs on the stock forks?
It is a YeasionV1 triple battery with two 1000-watt motors AWD. I want to replace the back shock. I weigh 135lbs. Fox is too expensive. There is the cheap Amazon air shock & then there is a spring shock. I don't know which to order or the size for my weight. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09NRFGV9M?... https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0B.. Thanks

Air shocks if you want to save weight. Adjustment & range of performance are somewhat limited when compared to spring shocks with easy preload (and sometimes rebound) adjustments without the need of a shock pump.
I have the same bike with triple battery and dual motor, the OEM rear shock is about 110mm eye-to-eye.
I feel the designer of this ebike made the fitting of two batteries in the frame triangle as priority over head & seat angle of the frame.

The bike does need a longer stroke on the rear shock, in order to do that, one would need to raise the front of the bike in order to maintain the same characteristics. That would mean going with a different fork. Raising the overall standover height would also be a concern.
I'm kicking around with fitting a DH fork from my MTB with 26" wheel, but that would not have fat tire fitment.
It's not an easy fix but I will figure it out sooner or later.
kAQJq9S.jpg

Do you like the Bike otherwise? think I am gonna put a 165 mm spring shock that will raise the seat height a bit. But will ride softer. The Bike is on the way. Is it fast? & how about hill climbing? You would think with two thousand-watt motors it would fly. I like your bag on the back. Where can I get it? Thanks for your input.

I haven't ridden mine a whole lot, I have similar ebikes that are single hub motor and dual battery; I ride those more.
For me I've tried 125 & 135mm rear shocks, raised the fork legs up the top of triple tree to compensate for the longer rear shock.
The longer rear shock would increase the standover height, but not change the distance between seat & crank.
I would imagine the 165mm shock would be too long for the fork to compensate and the steering characteristics of the bike would be very strange.
The speed how the bike would travel is highly dependent on the rider's weight, dual motor would help with traction at low speed, off-road situations, maybe a little faster from a stop..
The bag I used on the back I've had for over a decade, nowadays there are plenty similar bags with different (better) strapping system to secure the bag.

Back