Fuell 1 S & E versions, Incredible Deal

PistNBroke

Local time
5:13 PM
My first post here so I hope I can make some of you in the market for a new Ebike happy.

I was able to pick up a NIB Fuell 1-E for $1495 from Shock Power Sports out of Florida.

I really wanted a Riese and Muller or a higher end Zen. Although it is my first bike in 30 years, I knew I wanted a belt drive and hub based drivetrain. The has the enviolo hub and the others have a shimano hub. I would have prefferd a more common motor but for the price and due to the fact every dealer I spoke to who sells Fuell brand bikes had all raved about them and said parts are not an issue. I found the Fuell checked a lot of boxes and then with the deal below I couldn't say no.

I stumbled on the first link while researching bikes and then saw the normalizied price on the new webpage, I was excited as it was a great price and then when I saw the regular price on the new site I kept looking around. After a few days of being mad I missed the $2099 deal, I thought I would call to see if there was any chance they might have another sale soon and to my shock I was told that they are $1495 now. I opted for the usually more expensive E version at that price. The shipping is not free as my summary suggests though, I wish it were as easy shipping it up to Canada as the purchasewas . The shipping is more of a project than actually deciding on a bike. Just want to be clear the shipping issue is due to my location and trying to arrange it myself and has nothing to do with the service from Shock Powersports. Mine did ship today and Aaron and his staff where great to deal with, also more than helpful to coordinate the shipping I setup as well. If anyone grabs one let me know how it is , mine is still a few week away.

1712983316630.png

do ya have any friends or relatives on the US Side? Have them ride over then walk back?

Can you come over and pick it up thyen pay Duty on the Canada side?

Welcome to the forums, by the way! :cool:

The -1e version has surprisingly a high torque number (100nm) for a 500 watt motor. This figure was probably measured in the lowest ratio in the CVT transmission range. Still, very solid for hill climbing. The Tektro e-350HD with 180 mm disks are a nice feature as well. For those looking for a legal class 3 bike in the USA, it might not be a bad choice.

I would have concerns about parts for the CVT transmission in the future. There is no standardization for these parts yet. The batteries are also very non-standard as well. This will mean having the batteries "rebuilt" as versus replaced a few years down the line. It is clear this is a "closeout price".

Back