"Yolin YL-81C Display" on a Engwe M20

So on P19 screen if you long press the "i" button does your screen then go to the main menu screen? Or can you short press the "i" button & return to the main menu screen?
if i hold i its just going back to 19 and if press i its just switching between the numbers

if i hold i its just going back to 19 and if press i its just switching between the numbers
Ok if you turn the bike on/off or vice versa, does your main menu screen appear on your display. Or does it automatically go to the P19 setting screen.

its scrolling fast through the number
Ok on that screen on the 1212 code, enter the 1st number & press "i" then go to the second digit with the "+" & enter 2 & press "i" & so on till you got the 1212 code entered & then long press the "i" button. Then after that short press the "+" button. I think then it should return to the main menu screen.

Ok on that screen on the 1212 code, enter the 1st number & press "i" then go to the second digit with the "+" & enter 2 & press "i" & so on till you got the 1212 code entered & then long press the "i" button. Then after that short press the "+" button. I think then it should return to the main menu screen.
but what is long press if i hold it its just resseting numbers and going back to 19 0000

but what is long press if i hold it its just resseting numbers and going back to 19 0000
While on the P19 screen, what happens when you long press & hold the headlight button & the "+" button at the same time for 2 seconds or longer.

Let me start over, & ask. What was wrong with the bike when you recieved it. After you charged the batteries & turned the bike on for the very 1st time. What was wrong? Or what did not work? Thanks.

Let me start over, & ask. What was wrong with the bike when you recieved it. After you charged the batteries & turned the bike on for the very 1st time. What was wrong? Or what did not work? Thanks.
o got ot yesterday and it was on the display the batteri was not shown so i tried to fix it but all of a sudden i pressed wrong and now this happened

o got ot yesterday and it was on the display the batteri was not shown so i tried to fix it but all of a sudden i pressed wrong and now this happened
Ok if you are on the P19 1212 screen, what happens if you single press the "+" button. Anything?

Do me a favor? On the back of your display. There should be a long series of numbers with some letters. Take a picture of it & post it. Thanks.
15E331B5-E07F-4AF1-B548-65F69DA8879A.jpeg

Back