"Yolin YL-81C Display" on a Engwe M20

ok and thanks for helping
Google Yolin YL-80C display manual. Here is a screen shot of the password enable/disable function.
Screenshot_20231015-121102_Chrome.jpg

but mines not p2 its 19p and i tried the manual but doesnt understand it
That's my problem too, I'm not sure I'm understanding the manual. I'll do some digging & see if I can come up with a solution to your problem.

I have attached a copy of "a" Yolin 80C manual - I say "a" because same display model can have successive/updated generations.

I briefly review this manual - and it doesn't seem to offer clear help in this situation - does not offer a "out" or offer a "reset>

My understanding - "stuck" in Advanced Settings - suspect stuck "around" Password - either activated Factory Password or activated entered New Passowrd - can't enter Passwords from where he is at now.

A. If you ordered direct from ENGWE US - please find and record your Order #. If you ordered from onlinbe retailer make sure you keep record of that receipt.
2. Find and record your eBike Serial # which should be on the frame

#1. Email : service@engwe-bikes.com in email Subject Line -"Engwe M20 Order#xxxxx "Serial#xxxxxxxx - Need Display Factory Reset"
Give brief description - "I made a mistake and got into Advanced Settings - got stuck somewhere in Password Settings and I can't get out of Settings to use my M20. . I need to Reset Display To Factory Default. Please advise - thanks for your help !"

Press & hold the "-"minus button & the "i" button at the same time for longer than 2seconds. That should restore the display default settings.

I did all with 1212 and 1313 but the problem persists. After entering the last digit and saving it, cursor goes back to first digit flashing . Then i have to repeat the process again and again but the screen never get exit and go to main menu.

What size are the screws on Yolin YL 81F display? Is it 2mm or 2.5mm? I need to replace the display and need to buy a Hex key.

Entonces para pasar a la siguiente pantalla es con el ENCENDIDO Y + O solo ENCENDIDO?

Back