Tires & Tubes What portable compressor do you like?

addertooth

Local time
9:22 AM
It is contrary to my nature, but I shot from the hip on a purchase.
I ordered the Airmoto battery-powered compressor for my bike.
It has a rechargeable Lithium 2 Amp Hour battery.
I am not averse to fixing a flat on the side of the road/trail.
I was wanting a small battery powered compressor for this use.

What portable battery powered compressors have you bought?
What do you feel like are the strengths of your selection?

Thank You in advance for your answers.

I dont have a dedicated bicycle air pump. I use & carry a milwaukee m12 air compressor when I'm out on the fat bike. Great little compressor, been going strong for close to 5 years now.

Set the pressure & wait till it stops.

Only Con I would say is it dont have a bleed off valve.
Screenshot_20231102-133844_Chrome.jpg

When I bought my Juiced RR they were having a sale on the portable compressor as well. It is easy to take along and seems to work well. Set the pressure you want and it runs until it reaches it and then shuts off. Also has a bleed button for dropping pressure. After many years on MTB and road bikes I am comfortable patching a tube, given you have the right tools along. Did not want to pump up the 20 x 4s with a small hand pump:p

Of the 5-6-7 rechargeable pump I have bought - I have never bouth a "Bad One" - they all did the job well.

There are (3) features I prefer for a pump to be a candidate for "Best" :

1. USB-C charge port
2. Schraeder Flip Lock/Unlock connect to the tire valve (example hose below)
3. I like to have a nylon zip case for my pump

Flip/Locking Air Inflator Hose

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
I got the VEEAPE 3 in 1 tire inflator. from Amazon. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0BYZ1N1T7/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1

I have used it once on my eBike cause of a flat and also have used it on the neighbors dolly tires. It works great and you can set different pressure for different tires like the car, motorcycle or bicycle. or you can set it to manual. It will automatically shut off when the desired pressure is reached. I have even used it to inflate a air mattress when I had overnight guests and their kids.

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Back