What Folding Bike Do You Have ?

Just ordered a folding bike for my wife. The hardest factor to meet was the low seat height she requires (under 30.5 inches from seat to ground).
750Watt hub, 28mph, 15AH battery, step-through for easy entry/exit. Class 3.
ACTBEST Knight

Ann bike ordered 25 Oct 2023.jpg

I have a Qualisports Dolphin 20" wheels & a no name Chinese 16" folding ebike.
Both have seatpost battery, which limits how low your saddle can be.
Smaller battery=less weight, easier to carry when folded.
23k5v4t.jpg

2FjKix7.jpg

I have a Lectric XP 2.0.....have had the bike for about 15 months.....have over 700 miles on it......ride for exercise but wanted a bike I could take camping in the back of my truck.......bike has been very reliable....good product.....was priced well.......came fully assembled.......really like the bike......mine is a step thru.

Doing some research, and I thought I'd ask : What folding bike do you have ? And what are some of the things that you like/dislike about it ?
Look into the G-Force T7 folding bike. It's a beast. 60ah removable battery & dual suspension. Looks like a really nice bike.
Screenshot_20231029-143909_Chrome.jpg

I also see that it has a brushless gear hub motor...Are the brushless better ?
Well pretty much everything ebike related today is brushless I believe. I just thought that was a interesting/good looking bike. Plus I liked how the removable battery was behind the seat post.

Well pretty much everything ebike related today is brushless I believe. I just thought that was a interesting/good looking bike. Plus I liked how the removable battery was behind the seat post.
yes I saw a review that explained how the bike feels more normal and is more stable with the battery in that location...I just realized also that there is one possible flaw with this bike...it has issues going up grades and the motor can cut out.

yes I saw a review that explained how the bike feels more normal and is more stable with the battery in that location...I just realized also that there is one possible flaw with this bike...it has issues going up grades and the motor can cut out.
Yeah the best thing I can say is do your homework & research all you can on the bike, b4 you buy.

I really bought my 1st ebike all willy nilly, but soo far no regrets. Lmao I watched about 10 youtube vids & said Yep! That's the 1 I'm getting! Lol.

Whatever you buy, make sure you can get post-sale warranty and parts support. We get a call every day from someone who saved a few bucks buying the bike online, only to find IT NO GO and need repair help. If they can't get parts, either can we.

I have a Lectric XP Lite, I really like it. It’s actually light enough to carry, which most of them aren’t. The quality is good and it’s pretty torquey. On the down side, it’s just a single speed, geared for about 15 mph; not great to help the motor with climbing hills. (I posted a review thread here on it earlier; search it up off interested)

Before that, I had a heybike Ranger. That was faster and had fat tires and a seven speed derailleur, but was heavy and had loudly-squeaking brakes that couldn’t be quieted down. It was too big and heavy to get in a sedan; either trunk or back seat. I also reviewed that one here.

I got a Heybike Mars. It has been a great bike for me. Have had it a year now and have clocked just over 1,000 miles with no issues with the exception of one flat tire. I also have a small trailer I can attache to it for hauling things around. At 68 I can even get it into the back of my truck without help. It is a AWESOME and dependable folding eBike.

Attachments

• heybike-aosom-trailer.jpg
    heybike-aosom-trailer.jpg
    377.1 KB · Views: 49
Doing some research, and I thought I'd ask : What folding bike do you have ? And what are some of the things that you like/dislike about it ?
I have a Snapcycle S-1 folding bike. Battery and range exceptionally good. The only problem Ive had with both Snapcycles Ive owned was the quick release on the gooseneck to fold down the handlebars. It has 2 screws that repeatedly fall out, and get lost. Mechanically a great bike. Not crazy about having to ghost pedal in class 3 mode to get to 28mph

Back