VOLT PULSE LS - Motor cutting out intermittently

BROADSWORD

Local time
5:27 PM
Just found out a friend also bought a New Volt Pulse LS a couple of Months after me and has the same problem with Motor cutting out intermittently. He has had the CPU, Sensor and wiring loom replaced by Volt and is still having the same problem. Anyone any idea of what the problem may be? Battery new and fully charged. All wiring and contacts checked. Restarts when Battery is removed and then replaced. Can't fully check it Electrically as still under warranty. Just a bind having to take it back to the Dealer for them just to guess. Could Motor be suspect?

Attachments

• 347450515_6208919259155503_1184026996837017257_n.jpg
    347450515_6208919259155503_1184026996837017257_n.jpg
    471.4 KB · Views: 52
Continue this on your previous thread.

This thread is a waste of time and is missing the original story.

Do not double post. It is rude and annoying.

Had about a dozen or so questions all printed out to nail this problem down, then I saw the old post on the same problem which the OP never followed up on, so I deleted the whole thing.

Just found out a friend also bought a New Volt Pulse LS a couple of Months after me and has the same problem with Motor cutting out intermittently. He has had the CPU, Sensor and wiring loom replaced by Volt and is still having the same problem. Anyone any idea of what the problem may be? Battery new and fully charged. All wiring and contacts checked. Restarts when Battery is removed and then replaced. Can't fully check it Electrically as still under warranty. Just a bind having to take it back to the Dealer for them just to guess. Could Motor be suspect?
I have a Volt pulse too and its doing exactly the same, I too have taken it to the dealer a couple of times and had the CPU replaced but still it keeps happening, the dealer just keeps saying its alright when they test ride it. Have you resolved this yet?

I have a VOLT PULSE new a few months ago and mine is doing the exact same thing, turn off/on and it is ok again, its under warranty but does anybody know the cause, I have disconnected both brake cut out switches just incase, havent tried it with them disconnected yet

I have a Volt pulse too and its doing exactly the same, I too have taken it to the dealer a couple of times and had the CPU replaced but still it keeps happening, the dealer just keeps saying its alright when they test ride it. Have you resolved this yet?
Did you work out what the cause is ?

Back