Specialized Creo Reviews from other owners?

Mark

I bought a Creo last week and have been really enjoying it. Any other Creo owners on here? If so I'm wondering if anyone has replaced the chain ring with a larger one and has anyone tried to use an aftermarket battery as a range extender?

Marylander

I got a Turbo Creo the beginning of this year, and I agree the gearing was too low for serious road group rides. I replaced the 46T with a 50T Wolf Tooth 110 BDC Cyclocross & Road chainring. No problems with spacing or chain alignment. I also replaced the back cassette to a XT 11-40, for a closer gear range than the original 11-42. Have fun :)

Mark

Good to know that I can move up to a 50T. Have you looked into another set of wheels? The front wheel at 110x12 is hard to find.

Marylander

Planing on keeping the stock wheel set as long as it meets my needs. Another set would be expensive.

hobbit

After reading many other's people's experiences and thoughts I did my research and took a long test ride I was sold on the Creo. The decision was made to try and reduce the wear and tear on my knee that has been bothering me for over a year especially when riding. On the Creo with the Econ or lowest assist mode I can ride with no pain. I still gives me a great workout and achieves the same heart rate. My average speed is 1 - 2 mph faster and I am riding further and for a longer time. I want to ride my old bike some of the time but the Creo is addictive. The Creo weights in at just under 30 pounds which is a major plus considering many other ebikes weigh 20+ pounds more than this.

Top Bottom