Tires & Tubes Replacement tire suggestion for my lectric xp 3.0

ChapsXP3.0

Local time
6:48 PM
Sometime early next spring I will need to replace my tires 20x3. Has anyone replaced theirs and if so, what did you buy, do you like them?
Thank you for your time to reply. RIDE SAFE MY FRIENDS!

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
These would probably be my last choice. I've tried these in 24" size, and they're not that great. The look really good, but they're undersized more than a 1/4". They roll pretty fast, and are quiet, but don't stick to the road as well as it looks like they would.

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
You are looking at everything in the right way - whatever you decide you will be fine !

"SunLite" is a brand umbrella for bike shops - and now that the eBike segment has grown - you can often fuind the same type tire tire you are looking at let's say originally Vee, Kendas, CST etc - - under the Sunlite brand - for less..

I bought Sunlite UtilIt SeaSide tires 20x3's last time - very decent tire for the momenty - for like $32 each - check modernbike.com - if I post a direct link someone might think I am tryiing to "sell:" something to you - it's just my "recommendation bro !

Back