Rear cooler bag.

riplipper

Local time
8:20 AM
Been looking and looking but it seems many of the bags "leak" the melting ice.
Would like something that holds 6-8, 12oz refreshments and not drip all over my legs when I stop.
I have a Wally World cooler that works great but is just a bit too tall, and is not designed to attach to rack. I just use 2" velcro straps over the top, but that is a pain in the azz.
Any recommendations would be appreciated.
Cheers

Would like something that holds 6-8, 12oz refreshments and not drip all over my legs when I stop.
I have a Wally World cooler that works great but is just a bit too tall, and is not designed to attach to rack. I just use 2" velcro straps over the top, but that is a pain in the azz.
Any recommendations would be appreciated.
Cheers
Look into RTIC brand soft coolers, hard cooler, bags, bottles you name it. Plus it's a LOT cheaper than Yeti.

Took a look, they have some great prices on there coolers right now. Not quite what I was looking for but that might work. thx.
After reading a few reviews, the lightweight RTIC does not appear to be up to RTIC standard. No side support at all.
One called the Titan deep freeze may fit the bill.

Ordered a Bikase "big momma" trunk. Looks like it will hold 5-6 cold ones, no leak, not too tall.
Hopefully it will fit the bill. Will report back when I get it and give it a test. cheers.

Try Freezing Water In Empty Gatorade Bottles To Keep Things Cool - They Wont Leak And You Have Extra Water To Drink :cool:
Also Search For Ebike Rack Bags On Ebay (Or Else Where) - I Have This One And Really Like It
Aventure B Bag.jpg

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Back