Power interrupt

Wirescare

Local time
7:30 AM
I built a 4 wheel drive 48v 1000watt cart for picking berries, the parts are all from aliexpress. Wired to a built 10000 mAh battery. On the stand tires reach full throttle, under load while operating I lose all power and need to unplug battery to reset. Any ideas?

fully charged 48v battery (ebike battery) is 54.6 / Fully charged 52v ebike battery is 58.8

So the charts and battery experst say.....

So wut's the LVC of the Battery you have there ... You lack of info leads to coronificusion.....fusifistuffs....make sense??

fully charged 48v battery (ebike battery) is 54.6 / Fully charged 52v ebike battery is 58.8

So the charts and battery experst say.....

So wut's the LVC of the Battery you have there ... You lack of info leads to coronificusion.....fusifistuffs....make sense??
I’m uncertain of how to know the lvc on a battery I built. The charge controller won’t let it discharge past 40. I’ll have to extend wires on display so I can watch the battery voltage under load. I appreciate you helping me brainstorm as I’m a noob and watched YouTube to build my electric quad

LVC would be the low voltage cutoff so i would think if you can alter that to 39 you could get a few more feet out of it but
yout other thread has more info i think :)

Back