My kinda precious cargo!

DieselTech

Local time
11:59 PM
Well got a delivery this morning, decided to use the ebike to transport them back home this chilly morning. Bike handled pretty well, other than I should of aired the rear tire up a bit more.

Now this is my kinda type of precious cargo!

20231016_105214.jpg

Lmao I'm a bit worried about the rear tire fitting in the swingarm due to tire height. & of course my new tubes or flat out is here yet.

Before you mount them up - if you can take a minute to see how much ea weighs Front & Back and let me know - a couple friends and I are trying to assemble bit more data/experience on how heavier moto tires affect eBike range & eBike performance - and you are the 1st owner that we know moving to AdventureCross - so far we have had Shinko guys. Much appreciated

Before you mount them up - if you can take a minute to see how much ea weighs Front & Back and let me know - a couple friends and I are trying to assemble bit more data/experience on how heavier moto tires affect eBike range & eBike performance - and you are the 1st owner that we know moving to AdventureCross - so far we have had Shinko guys. Much appreciated
Yes Sir I can get you weight. I should be able to give you a idea as how much mileage loss there is. Just from the 200 miles I've road already on the cheap factory tires. Where can we find your article/ write up on the subject. I would like to read it. Thanks.

There isn't a "article" yet - this is a ongoing subject for a few of us in the Ariel Forum - Grizzly and Kepler. My experience with the Shinko's on my Grizzly - I am a Throttle Guy - was a average 28% lower range for that setup on my Grizzly, I don't do "off-road" - I do do some "trail" so I switched out the Shinko's.

There isn't a "article" yet - this is a ongoing subject for a few of us in the Ariel Forum - Grizzly and Kepler. My experience with the Shinko's on my Grizzly - I am a Throttle Guy - was a average 28% lower range for that setup on my Grizzly, I don't do "off-road" - I do do some "trail" so I switched out the Shinko's.
Yeah I was going to get the Ariel Grizzly Rider the AWD model. But the frame design/looks was not digging on me. Yeah there was a dual 72 volt Ariel Grizzly running around on the net for awhile. I havent seen it lately thou.

These tires I got maybe a mistake on my part, but I'm mainly on gravel, & offroad in the sticks & such. Thought they were a good choice.

@fabbrisd them 120/90-16 Bridestone Battlax AX41 tires weigh 11.6lbs if I hold the tire & subtract my weight. They weigh 11.2lbs if they are laid directly on my bathroom scales.

Back