Brakes Hydraulic brake questions?

DieselTech

Local time
10:45 AM
Ok not sure if this was the right place to post this? But here we go!

I recently got a freego ebike with hydraulic brakes, I think the rear brake is kinda mushy compared to the front. It's got DYISLAND hydraulic brakes.

My question is: Will this brake bleeding kit work, with the brakes I got?
Next question is: Are these brakes copied off of someone else's design?

What do most of these brakes use for brake fluid. My fluid is red, is about all I know.

I left a few pics of my components to help anwser my questions.

Hopefully some pro bikers will speak out & give me some help/info.

Thanks.
20231019_202547.jpg
20231019_202557.jpg
20231019_202752.jpg
Screenshot_20231019-202324_Chrome.jpg

hey are they 2 pin brakes? like the brake cutoff switch..2 pin connector?
if so check these out, i use them on my red bike and they have crazy stopping power...no endorsements or anything lol

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
if so check these out, i use them on my red bike and they have crazy stopping power...no endorsements or anything lol

Here is what my bike uses I believe. I think the electrical part/connectors are right.
Screenshot_20231019-213438_Chrome.jpg

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Bike has good stopping power, just the rear brake feels spongy. Like they got some air in the rear brake assembly.

Yeah that bleed kit will work.
just use the cup with some fluid in it ...connect it to the fill hole in the chamber up on the lever after you
level that round chamber as best as ya can...then watch for bubbles..flip the lever until bubbles stop and you have preassure

This would be a good kit to use on a gas bike.

The 4 pistons help alot keeping the whole system a bit cooler or creating less heat..somethin like that LOL

once i tried the 4 piston, it was a wrap! no more 2 piston 4 meow!

lol
Yeah them 4 piston calipers & a pair of 203mm or 220mm rotors would stop a big bike quick! I would probably mix & match rotor sizes. 203mm in the front & a 220mm in the rear. Shut Them Down!!!!

Back