Long Seng dual motor Ebike

Hkdjhkdj1950

Local time
6:34 PM
What is function of the red rocker switch with 1 and 2 on the right side of the handle bar ? Thanks
IMG_4047.jpeg

It was just a vague 6-page manual that didn't go into controls, no manuals on the internet that I can find. Bought off Amazon $1300
The red rocker switch should turn the front hub motor on & off. Trust me you will find out quick you dont want to have the front motor engaged on loose gravel, sand, dirt.

It was just a vague 6-page manual that didn't go into controls, no manuals on the internet that I can find. Bought off Amazon $1300
I would say the 1-2 switch turns on the front motor when in position 2. The other controls the the derailer at the rear wheel, changing the gear ratio to your petals.

I would say the 1-2 switch turns on the front motor when in position 2. The other controls the the derailer at the rear wheel, changing the gear ratio to your petals.
Thanks I’ll try tha

plus & minus symbols should be for your 7 speed trigger shifter.
The 7 speed trigger shifter is different its on the right side and easily identifiable with 1-7. This other thumb leaver is on the left handlebar side.

So, your chainring has 3 sprockets right?

That shimano trigger shifter on the left side of your handlebars should control the chainrings.

Trace those cables down ;)

Back