Lectric XP extended warranty. Worth it?

I lived in the Phoenix area aka Valley of the Sun for 27 years and Arizonans are not real smart. I wouldn't say they are dumb as a box of rocks but not many can pour water out of a bucket unless the instructions are written on the bottom.

It's a primitive culture of unsophisticated sub retarded morons. They are generally like talking to someone whose lights are on but nobody's home. I'll never go near the place again.
I asuume you don't like the Diamondbacks??? Speaking of Oklahoma.....

Back in the day Oklahoma use to have a slogan “Oklahoma is OK!”, you know why it was just OK?​

Because they couldn’t spell mediocre.

I lived in the Phoenix area aka Valley of the Sun for 27 years and Arizonans are not real smart. I wouldn't say they are dumb as a box of rocks but not many can pour water out of a bucket unless the instructions are written on the bottom.

It's a primitive culture of unsophisticated sub retarded morons. They are generally like talking to someone whose lights are on but nobody's home. I'll never go near the place again.
Tell us what you really think about those Arizona dudes!!

My 2-cents is this. If you’re talking about a XP trike, if they offer an extended warranty then by all means snatch it up. That said I would pass on all 2-wheelers.

Back