Extended Warranties

Snoop

Local time
6:50 PM
I’m generally not a fan of extended warranties and have never bought one for a car.

Aventon is offering, through a third party company, a one year extension for $89, or a two year extension for $149.

Reading the small print, labor has to be done at an authorized repair shop, so I think I’ll contact the company to see if that applies to my LBS.

If so, I’m thinking about it.

Has anyone purchased one of these for their bike(s) in the past, and if so, any experiences to share?

My Aventon App stopped working today.
I went to turn down the max speed..which can only be done via the app (slaps forehead) and it would not let me log in.
This went on for 5 attempts at logging onto the aventon app to no avail.

I uninstalled the app then reinstalled it and the same thing happens...absolutely nothing.

I even went so far as to try the "Forgot your password?" button and that didn't work either.

Has your app acted up at all @Snoop ?

My Aventon App stopped working today.
I went to turn down the max speed..which can only be done via the app (slaps forehead) and it would not let me log in.
This went on for 5 attempts at logging onto the aventon app to no avail.

I uninstalled the app then reinstalled it and the same thing happens...absolutely nothing.

I even went so far as to try the "Forgot your password?" button and that didn't work either.

Has your app acted up at all @Snoop ?

The only time I really used the App was to do what you were trying to do….set it as a Class 2. It worked fine, but that was months ago and I really haven’t had to use it since.

The only thought I would have would be to uninstall the App, like you did, clear your cookies, reboot the device, reinstall the App, and then try again. If that doesn’t work, I’m scratch in’ my head. :unsure:

was very weird...i got logged onto the aventon app just now at 3 am....i set the max speed then it just shut off.

I aint gonna mess with it anymore :ROFLMAO:

Back