Lectric XP 3.0

I would love to see a side-by-side comparison of the 2.0 and 3.0 to see if there really has been an increase in overall performance.

I read that even though I'm not in the market for another heavy folder.

User "A" said at tone time that he sees Lectrics all over NYC in use by bike couriers. I see in the link above they sell a delivery package.

When I was in Toronto last month, there were a TON of bike delivery riders on eBikes, but not many of them were folders. I found that curious, since a local told me bike theft is huge in Toronto.

In NYC, I guess it's an even bigger problem. But Lectric has offered one solution. I bet a lot of the NYC couriers take their bikes into their apartments with them at the end of the day. Motor it up the stairs in Walk Mode, then fold it for storage once up.

Still $999.

lectric-xp-3.0-first-ride-header.jpg

I’m going to the bike shop here that Lectric ‘claims’ is authorized and willing to service these bikes to confirm that they DO, in fact, service them before I buy one!

I’ve heard nightmare stories from the mechanically challenged elderly folk like myself that bought online bikes that no local bike shop would touch!!

I’m going to the bike shop here that Lectric ‘claims’ is authorized and willing to service these bikes to confirm that they DO, in fact, service them before I buy one!

I’ve heard nightmare stories from the mechanically challenged elderly folk like myself that bought online bikes that no local bike shop would touch!!
For what it is worth.....I bought my Lectric 2.0 a year ago June.....I put air in the tires after unpacking and went for a ride......I had one minor problem with my screen sometimes not coming on properly.....I called Lectric.....they sent me a video.....problem solved in 15 minutes. I now have 650+ miles on the bike.....no problems....love it. BTW.....we have a bike shop about 30 miles away that will work on my bike if needed. .

Lectric XP 3.0 instability problem. Riding I find the bike rather unstable. My wife is afraid to ride it because of the instability. When riding it is unnerving to take a hand off of the handle bars to signal for a turn. Both my wife and I have lots of time riding bicycles and motorcycles so we are used to riding but this bike is very sensitive. Does anyone else have a sensitivity problem or has anyone found a fix for the overly sensitivity issue?

Lectric eBikes recalls 45,000 XP 3.0 e-bikes due to mechanical brake issue
Interesting that this defect only affects bikes made from 11/22 to 5/23!

I’m not trying to diminish the problem I’m just impressed that they are addressing the problem and fixed the issue in June of this year and are taking care of the bikes in that window!

Back