I Got It! Aventon Aventure 2

bobmcc81

Local time
6:30 AM
Been looking at eBikes for about 18 months and just got tired of analysis paralysis so narrowed it down in a very non-technical way. Who has been in business more than two year, has a reasonable positive following online and I wanted to buy local. I landed on the Aventon Aventure 2. Couldn't be happier and now enjoying all the research for add ons and upgrades. Need to adjust a few things like the rear rack and check all the bolt tightness, disc trueness stuff like that. Great group here.
Post Pic.jpg

Been looking at eBikes for about 18 months and just got tired of analysis paralysis so narrowed it down in a very non-technical way. Who has been in business more than two year, has a reasonable positive following online and I wanted to buy local. I landed on the Aventon Aventure 2. Couldn't be happier and now enjoying all the research for add ons and upgrades. Need to adjust a few things like the rear rack and check all the bolt tightness, disc trueness stuff like that. Great group here.
View attachment 9800
Nice bike. What class is it?

Nice bike! I was looking at the Aventon adventure 2, b4 buying a bike. How you like it? & have you done any offroading with it?

Nice bike! I was looking at the Aventon adventure 2, b4 buying a bike. How you like it? & have you done any offroading with it?
I know this question is a couple of months old.
My Aventure2 is about 5 months old. I ride mostly street with some gravel/light dirt road. If your not an aggressive rider, this thing is great. Street wise, I can get over 50 mile's on eco (low power). I have never run it to zero power so I cant say exactly how far @ about 50 miles I still have a few percent of power on the battery. To me that's not bad considering I weigh 220 pounds.

Nice buy. On paper, Aventon looks like nothing special. But in the metal, the quality is just really good. Components, too.

You might consider adding a Suntour NCX shock seatpost. It has the contruction of the super-expensive ones and Taiwanese quality (good) and is priced right between the cheap Chinese ones and the "fancy name brand" ones. It makes a hell of a difference on a cracked up street or bumpy trail.

Congratulations on your Aventure.2 purchase...you really can't go wrong with that bike. I second Smaug's recommendation to upgrade the seat post, and while you are at it, add a Cloud9 seat. Nothing beats a cushy tushy!

Congratulations on your Aventure.2 purchase...you really can't go wrong with that bike. I second Smaug's recommendation to upgrade the seat post, and while you are at it, add a Cloud9 seat. Nothing beats a cushy tushy!
On my Level.2, I upgraded the seat to a fancy Selle X-2. It was good, mostly due to the suspension seat post. The leather Selle breathed better, but I'm not doing tons of miles on this bike anyway. I went back to the stock Aventon seat, which is supportive and cushy enough. It just doesn't breathe, so for rides longer than maybe a half hour, you may want to wear padded biker shorts or tights. Under your regular clothes, if you don't want to show off your physique. ;-)

Back