How many miles on your eBike?

• I live in Skellefteå, in the north of Sweden, and I have driven 7500 km on my Engwe Engine Pro 750w since 18 months ago.
  • I drive 10 km every day in a round trip to go to work.
  • I changed the tires in November (studded winter tires) and will buy a new pair of Kenda Krusade tires in April (the best in my opinion).
  • I have also replaced the charger (the original one burned out one month ago), the Shimano chain, the freewheel, and changed the saddle seat, and that's it.
It still feels like a good bike, but for next summer, I will start with a Lankeleisi X3000 Max 2000w.

• I live in Skellefteå, in the north of Sweden, and I have driven 7500 km on my Engwe Engine Pro 750w since 18 months ago.
  • I drive 10 km every day in a round trip to go to work.
  • I changed the tires in November (studded winter tires) and will buy a new pair of Kenda Krusade tires in April (the best in my opinion).
  • I have also replaced the charger (the original one burned out one month ago), the Shimano chain, the freewheel, and changed the saddle seat, and that's it.
It still feels like a good bike, but for next summer, I will start with a Lankeleisi X3000 Max 2000w.

Welcome to the forums! :cool:

I built my first ebike 8 months ago and have 1000 miles on that one.I was gifted a BH Neo Jumper and have around 300 miles on it.I installed a Bafang in a road bike but it has been to cold to ride so it has 80 miles.I was gifted a BH Neo Jet and have 250 miles on it.The weather is good now and I have started riding much more.Happy Trail's ️

Back