Engwe Engine Pro Cruise Control

Jimbobolob

Local time
2:10 PM
Hi, I’ve recently got an Engine Pro which I’m very much enjoying. It’s fitted with a Digitech BC281 controller by Riding Evolved.

I wondered how to operate the cruise control on it?

The symbol shows up on the display with long press of “+” but it doesn’t seem to really do anything?

Many thanks!

Hi, I’ve recently got an Engine Pro which I’m very much enjoying. It’s fitted with a Digitech BC281 controller by Riding Evolved.

I wondered how to operate the cruise control on it?

The symbol shows up on the display with long press of “+” but it doesn’t seem to really do anything?

Many thanks!
Hello I have the Engwe Engine Pro and to use cruise control I have to hold thumb throttle for 8 seconds and as long as you don't touch brakes or pedal it stays on cruise on mine. It's very nice when heading back home. Hope that helps or you can look in manual. I've got listed both manuals if you need them.
Enjoy your rides and be safe.

Thanks, maybe that’s it, don’t pedal - I’ll give it a go. Nothing in the manual unfortunately.

Hello I have the Engwe Engine Pro and to use cruise control I have to hold thumb throttle for 8 seconds and as long as yo don't touch brakes or pedal it stays on cruise on mine. It's very nice when heading back home. Hope that helps or you can look in manual. I've got listed both manuals if you need them.
Enjoy your rides and be safe.
Same procedure here too

It took me a few stops and starts to work out this handy feature ,I've also gone into the Controller (using a downloaded manual ) ,and increased the speed to 60kph .
But it can only do 45kph ,

I only ride back country rural roads , No city rides

Back